Re: [VUA 31-1] Updated clamav package

This one time, at band camp, dominik.habbel@wkn-online.com said:
> Hello list!
>
> After installing the 0.90.1-0volatile2 package (upgrade from 0.88.7-0volatile2) I keep getting the following error in freshclam.log:
> WARNING: Clamd was NOT notified: Can't find or parse configuration file true
>
> AFAIK the correct syntax for NotifyClamd option in freshclam.conf is:
> NotifyClamd /path/to/clamd.conf/file eg: NotifyClamd /etc/clamav/clamd.conf
> instead of "NotifyClamd true".

This bug should have been fixed.  Can you do me this favor:
edit /var/lib/dpkg/info/clamav-freshclam.postinst, and add
set -x
as the second line in the script.

edit /etc/clamav/freshclam.conf to contain
NotifyClamd
on a line by itself (i.e., remove the argument)

then run
dpkg-reconfigure clamav-freshclam

and send me the output off list?

Thanks,