Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1435-1] New clamav packages fix several vulnerabilities

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Stephen Gran wrote:

This one time, at band camp, Jim Popovitch said:
On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 01:12 +0000, Stephen Gran wrote:
This one time, at band camp, Dominic Hargreaves said:

Are there any updates planned for sarge in volatile.debian.org?

Yes, and they're uploaded.

Where?

http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/c/clamav/

Apologies if this is the wrong place for the question.  I'm still
relatively new to the debian world and trying to get a feel for what's
what/what's where.

Whenever I run freshclam I get an error about being on version 0.91.2 and
0.92 is what I should be running.  When I follow the recommended link
there doesn't seem to be a new package available.  I thought I had gone
through this process once before by adding this to /etc/apt/sources

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main contrib
non-free

However when I do an "apt-get update" (during which volatile is listed)
and then "apt-get upgrade" or "apt-get install clamav" I get a message
that I'm running the latest version.  What am I missing?

Thanks
Forrest