flashplugin-nonfree in etch

Hi,

I would like to know what the stable release managers plan to do regarding
flashplugin-nonfree in etch.

As I see it, there are three options:

1. do nothing, keep a broken package in etch

2. remove the broken package from etch

3. request another upload, as the version currently in stable-proposed updates
has broken since it was uploaded (which was before r1)

Additionally I would like to ("officially") ask the volatile team about their
opinion of including flashplugin-nonfree in volatile/contrib. As I read the
requierements for volatile, the package fully fulfills them. (The package is
rock stable and just an installer for (the latest) nonfree flash (from
adobe) - so it does exactly what the users expect.)

regards,
	Holger