Re: debian-volatile mirrors

Hi,

On Mon Oct 22, 2007 at 09:48:15 +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> Right now the Mirrors-from field isn't really used, it's just there for our
> own accounting purposes - it's good for analysis when its state differs from
> the one discovered by the mirror checker. It would be fairly easy (and
> probably desirable) to convert it to fields like Archive-upstream,
> Volatile-upstream, ...

Mirrors-from was used by from our mirror-network, so the two top mirrors
alius and durin knew which other mirrors they should push. I am not sure
if this is working still, but my last impression was: it should. OTOH i
would like to migrate the volatile push mirroring to a single top mirror
(verdi.d.o). So Felipe, feel free to change the scripts as needed. If
you need super cow power somewhere, please ping Andi Barth, as he is
admin of that machine.

Greetings
Martin
--