Re: Popcon emails bouncing

Hmmm, the machine shouldn't be unroutable... Oh - I've just noticed that it has defaulted to a non-FQDN email address for some reason...

I've changed it to use http now, thanks

Gavin

Stephen Gran wrote:
This one time, at band camp, Gavin Westwood said:

Hi.  I know this isn't the list for this, but I sent this to the Debian
Admin list a couple of weeks ago and it doesn't seem to have been
resolved.  If anyone can pass this to someone who will act on it?

I believe the recommended way to send popcon information from unroutable
machines/email addresses is to use the http post method built in to the
program.