Re: Clamcour hangs

On 06.05.07 13:11, Philipp Offermann wrote:
> after the most recent upgrade from debian-volatile I have a problem with
> clamcour. When starting courier-mta, the process clamcour seems to hang with
> nearly 100% CPU usage. After deactivating the filter courier-mta starts
> normally. Does any one else have this problem?

I'd say it's the time when clamav libraries load the virus database. It's
very slow, but there was progress in clamav for speeding it up.

We use clamav-perlfilter and small perl scripts which calls clamdscan on
queue files...
Your mouse has moved. Windows NT will now restart for changes to take
to take effect. [OK]