Re: apt policy and volatile-sloppy

Mark Brown said:
> On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 08:39:34PM +0800, Andrew Shugg wrote:
>
> > Is anyone else using volatile-sloppy?  I'm asking because, as far as
> > I've been able to determine, there's no "how to use volatile-sloppy"
> > information either in this list's archives or on d.o/devel/volatile ...
>
> I'm using it.  I've installed packages that I want from it by explicitly
> requesting the volatilie-sloppy copy with -t when installing.

Thanks for that.  Interesting though, I must be missing some kind of
step, because 'apt-get -s -t volatile-sloppy install spamassassin' tells
me that my copy of spamassassin (3.0.3-2sarge1) is the newest version.

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."