Re: http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-volatile/volatile-mirrors 'GB' and 'UK' sections

Hi,

> >>    I also changed the entries to use "GB United Kingdom". As I
> >>understood, "GB Great Britain" is also wrong, because Great Britain
> >>does not represent the entire United Kingdom of Great Britain and
> >>Northern Ireland. So, I hope we are right now. Thanks for the hint.
> >
> > Cool, if someone could do the same here, that would be great:
> >
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-volatile/volatile-mirrors
> >
> > Gavin
>
> 	The link you pointed is auto-generated from our CVS mirror
> list (the one I just fixed). It should be rebuilded with the new
> info in a few hours. :o)

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-volatile/volatile-mirrors is
autogenerated from http://volatile.debian.net/debian-volatile/project/Mirrors.masterlist.
The later one is pushed to all mirrors as soon as new package is
installed in the archive, which usually happens once or twice a day,
depending on how often ClamAV updates their virus signature database.
After that, the list on www.d.o changes with the next build-run of the
debian websites. This happens IIRC every 6h. So it might take up to 24h
or so until the list on www.d.o is updated. I know that this is a bit
odd, but this system has the great advantage that persons without
debian-webwml or being DD can administrate the mirror list, without
having access to the volatile archive.

Greetings
Martin