Re: WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 15:34 -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
>

> Any idea on when a new clamav is coming out?

Btw, the error I am now getting from my freshclams is this:

   WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
   WARNING: Local version: 0.88.6 Recommended version: 0.88.7
   DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/faq.html

I've read that FAQ over the years, and I know how to drop the errors,
but I was wondering if an update was coming soon.

Thx,

-Jim P.