PlanetMirror volatile repository URL changed again

Hi all,

Just a heads-up to anyone using the planetmirror.com Debian Volatile
repository: there are some new 302 redirects on the HTTP URL we've been
using, http://downloads.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-volatile (which is
the URL on the volatile-mirrors page) that for me at least are breaking
apt-get.  They still work in Firefox though so maybe this is apt-get's
problem, but wget also has the same problem so I'm not sure.

Anyway, if you have http://downloads.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-volatile
in your /etc/apt/sources.list and are seeing errors when you update, try
this URL instead:

  ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/debian-volatile

Cheers,

Andrew S.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."