recommend debram-data for volatile

Would you let me add the data-only all-architecture
binary package debram-data to volatile?

Rationale:  debram-data consists of data which
inherently is unavailable until release time.  One
cannot produce a proper debram-data until after the
main Debian release, because the data in debram-data
regards precisely the packages which belong to the
release itself.

For information: the hope is for debram-data eventually
to proceed from volatile to the following stable point
release.

The alternative against volatile upload would be to
integrate debram-data into Debian's main release
process, asking the Release Team to let me refresh
debram-data immediately before the release.  But the
Release Team's job is hard enough as it is.  Debram is
not important enough to make the entire release wait for
it.  As a better, more practical solution, I recommend
debram-data for volatile.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road