Re: Propose exim4 for debian-volatile (Was: exim4_4.50-8sarge1)

* Andreas Barth [Sun, 05 Mar 2006 14:16:50 +0100]:

> Well, if s-p-u would *only* contained approved packages for the next
> point release, I would agree with you. However, s-p-u contains any kind
> of packages right now.

  Right, I've always thought it'd be useful to have a place to make
  _accepted_ s-p-u uploads available (read: those that'll be in the next
  stable point release fore sure). Currently s-p-u is not that place,
  nor is debian-volatile as per its definition, but _maybe_ the exim4
  issue is important enough as to make the volatile archive admins
  consider an exception.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org
Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
                -- Dijkstra