Re: http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-volatile/

Hi,

OK, now there is some information about sloppy on www.d.o .

> > about volatile-sloppy but "the requirements are a bit lower then for
> > volatile".
> >
> > BTW, since the latter website has more information than the .net one,
> > someone should put at least a link to the .org address. Google's first page
> > for the keywords `debian volatile' doesn't list the site at .org .
>
> Basically, we're currently moving the website to the d.o-address. As
> soon as we're satisfied (enough) with the new page, volatile.d.n will be
> replaced by a redirect.

I think a link to the www.d.o address should be included to volatile.d.n
either at the beginning or at the end of the site, since the site is a bit
outdated, the Last-Modified header says 30 May 2005. The site on www.d.o has
all the information except the archive signing key and the paragraph about
dinstall times.

What about "We are currently moving this text to www.d.o/dev/d-v . Please go
there for instructions about uploading your package to volatile." ?

Greetings,
 Mike Dornberger