new volatile structure about to be pushed ...

Hi,

after the current discussions about the new volatile structure etc, I
made a more or less final draft at
http://alius.turmzimmer.net/~aba/ftp/

We have (for sarge) the suites sarge/volatile, sarge/volatile-sloppy and
sarge-proposed-updates/volatile (the last one is for the proposed
updates, before they're pushed into volatile().

You can already use it (for playing around) as
deb http://alius.turmzimmer.net/~aba/ftp/ woody/volatile main
(but I'll drop that one as soon as we pushed it at the final places).

The symlinks woody-volatile and stable-volatile are only for "historic
reasons" to not break existing usage.

Comments are welcome. I intend to do a mirror push of the new structure
latest tomorrow evening.

Cheers,
Andi