Re: gtk-gnutella

Hi list,

to me this looks like an entirely valid use of volatile.

Is there some concern the package interdependency tree could get
messed up? Or is there some concern about the upgrade path at the
time etch is released?

<offtopic value="slightly">
On reading the criteria, I thought that the

 "Packages in main cannot require any software outside of main"

criterion could be stated in another way that might be easier to parse:

  Put another way, packages in volatile should be at the top of a
  dependency tree; packages in volatile should not be depended upon by
  packages in the "main" section of the stable distribution.

</offtopic>

Just my $0.02
Vince