Moving f-prot-installer into volatile.d.n

Hello Volatile team!

The f-prot-installer package has recently been broken two times due to
vendor-side changes. Getting the package updated in stable is a
nightmare. Therefore I have been contemplating the idea of moving it
into volatile.debian.net.

Please let me know your thoughts about this. Is there any policy
document available, decribing the procedure? I am not a DD, the package
is sponsored, if that makes any difference for the volatile archive.

Please Cc me as I am not on the list.

Thanks,

Johannes

--