does mozilla-tabextensions belong to volatile?

Hello,

after last security updates of mozilla packages
(http://www.debian.org/security/2005/dsa-810), some of packages stopped
working: mozilla-tabextensions, which I filled bug 328221 for,
and mozilla-ctxextensions where I haven't fill any bug, because bug 324131
explains that newer versions of ctxextensions are only for mofillz-firefox.

I'd like to ask your opinion about uploading new packages (that fix these
bugs) to volatile. For the mozilla-tabextensions, uploading the currently
testing version should work as desired. For mozilla-ctxextensions, uploading
new package that applies only to mozilla-firefox should fix the problem
(otherwise, using it on systems where both mozilla and mozilla-firefox are
installed is not possible).

As was pointed out by comment in bug 328221, and as volatile acceptansce
rules say:

"volatile is not "just another place" for backports, but should only
contain changes to stable programs that are necessary to keep them
functional"

I'm not sure, if this means "yes" or "no" for fixing those two with
mozilla.

Opinions?
It's now safe to throw off your computer.