Re: New clamav

* Scott M. Dier (sdier@cs.umn.edu) [050725 20:54]:
> Theres a new clamav version, I only heard about it from our security
> people a couple hours ago.  It has security fixes, too.

We are preparing to upload it. However, due to our quality standards, we
want to make sure first it doesn't break on your production systems.
Please understand that it takes some time between announcing an release
and available and working packages. (And as there are no cvs ids in the
changelog, it will take us even more time.)

Cheers,
Andi