New version of ClamAV

Hello all,

It appears that my previous email got swallowed, so I will try again :)

A new version of ClamAV has been released, which fixes soem important
bugs:

    - libclamav/mspack/cabd.c: fix possible infinite loop (tk)
    - libclamav/cvd.c: fix potential directory traversal in cvd unpacker (a low
      risk problem since all databases are digitally signed). Pointed out by
      Florian Weimer <fw*deneb.enyo.de>
    - clamav-milter: When loading a new database when not in external mode,
      keep scanning with the old one rather than hold up incoming mails while
      waiting for clamav-milter to become idle then reloading the database (njh)

There were also several file descriptor leaks fixed.

I would like to see this version make it into volatile, if possible.
Thanks for your time,
|   ,''`.					     Stephen Gran |
|  : :' :					 sgran@debian.org |
|  `. `'			Debian user, admin, and developer |
|    `-					    http://www.debian.org |