[VUA 60-2] Updated clamav version for Etch

Debian Volatile Update Announcement VUA 60-2     http://volatile.debian.org
debian-volatile@lists.debian.org                         Michael Tautsching
January 11th, 2009

Package              : clamav
Version              : 0.95.3+dfsg-1~volatile1~etch1 (Etch)
Importance           : low

Upstream published version 0.95.3.

This is a bugfix release. The changes are not strictly required for operation,
but users of the previous version in volatile might get warnings.

If you use clamav, we recommend you upgrade to this version.

Please note that currently the only builds available are i386, amd64 and

Upgrade Instructions

You can get the updated packages at

and install them with dpkg, or add the volatile archive for Etch
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

 deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main
 deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile etch/volatile main

You can also use any of our mirrors.  See
http://www.debian.org/volatile/volatile-mirrors for the full list of

For further information about debian-volatile, please refer to

If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the
debian-volatile team.