[VUA 56-1] Updated tzdata version

Debian Volatile Update Announcement VUA 56-1     http://volatile.debian.org
debian-volatile@lists.debian.org                             Aurelien Jarno
Jun  3, 2009

Package              : tzdata
Version              : 2009g-0etch1 (Etch),
                       2009g-0lenny1 (Lenny)
Importance           : low

For Etch this upgrade includes two new upstream versions (from 2008e through
2008h to 2009g), for Lenny one (from 2008h to 2009g).

The update from 2008e to 2008h contains changes to the timezones of the
following countries: Brazil, Mauritius, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine and
Syria.

The update from 2008h to 2009g contains changed to the timezones of the
following countries: Canada, Cuba, Egypt, Jordan, Morroco, Pakistan,
Palestine, Syria and Tunisia.

We recommend you to install this update onto your system.

Upgrade Instructions
--------------------

You can get the updated packages at

http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/c/clamav/

and install them with dpkg, or add the volatile archive for Lenny
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

 deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
 deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

You can also use any of our mirrors.  See
http://www.debian.org/volatile/volatile-mirrors for the full list of
mirrors.  The archive signing keys were included in Debian Lenny.

For further information about debian-volatile, please refer to
http://www.debian.org/volatile/.

If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the
debian-volatile team.