debian-volatile: end of support for Sarge

Hi,

we have decided to end-of-life support for Sarge in volatile. The key
for the archive signature has already expired some time ago, and as we
didn't hear massive complaints, we assume that people running volatile
applications already upgraded to Etch some time ago. Packages etc will
still be around for some time, but will be removed without further
announcement from the database, dist-files and pool whenever we have
time for that.

Cheers,
Andi