Re: Marking as spam

On 18/04/2024 12:43, Hans wrote:
But the "Sorry" mail I did send without the spam tag. However, I get it WITH
the spamtag, as all mails get the DCIM=false tag in the header (created by the
debian servers) and megamailservers.eu add the ****SPAM**** tag.

Or you could use a less shitty mail service, because failed DKIM (I assume that's what you mean by DCIM=false) does not mean that an email is a spam.

Conversely, I see a lot of spams that have a valid DKIM signature.

Moreover, I don't think the Debian list servers validate DKIM. It's probably your host that is doing so.

And finally, your own mails fail DKIM, so for a mail server that seems to give so much importance to DKIM, they could at least set it up right.

--
Nothing can be done in one trip.
		-- Snider

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI