Re: Touchpad not detected by kernel on ThinkPad X13 Gen5

Le lundi 27 mai 2024 à 19:32 +0200, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
> I recently bought a ThinkPad X13 Gen5 (benefiting from the discount
> generously offered by Lenovo to Debian Developers).

> However, I still can’t get the touchpad to work. It is apparently not
> recognized by the kernel, since the touchpad does not appear in
> /proc/bus/input/devices, and there is nothing in the kernel log. Note
> that the computer runs a custom build of Linux kernel 6.9.1.

Actually, as pointed out privately to me by Mark Pearson, the problem
is that CONFIG_PINCTRL_METEORLAKE was not enabled in my kernel
configuration.

This issue is tracked in Debian as #1072108.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer