Debian, Postfix, Dovecot, MySQL, and argon2 password hashing scheme?

Hello,

I have a quick question. Can Debian, and/or it's Postfix/Dovecot/MySQL/MariaDB packages support the argon2 password hashing scheme? I had a previously-working e-mail setup on a *BSD system, utilizing the argon2ID scheme with Dovecot, Postfix, and MySQL. Since changing systems to Debian 12.5 I can't send, though checking the password with a manual login to Dovecot works fine. I'm wondering if I have to migrate the passwords from argon2ID to SHA512-CRYPT?

Thanks.
Dave.

--
Sent from Mozilla Thunderbird 91.13.1