Re: *****SPAM***** Marking as spam

Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2024, 17:21:41 CEST schrieb rtnetzlof@windstream.net:
To make clear: The first time I replied, I forgot to remove the spam tag.

But the "Sorry" mail I did send without the spam tag. However, I get it WITH
the spamtag, as all mails get the DCIM=false tag in the header (created by the
debian servers) and megamailservers.eu add the ****SPAM**** tag.

Those, who receive their mails on another way, are not affected, but I am.

Thus, I get some mails from the debian list with ****SPAM**** tag and some
without, depending how I received it.

I can not fix this (as already described in another thread on this list here),
so I had to create a whitelist rule in my spamrules.

However, yes, you can expect from me, that I remove the ****SPAM**** tag, when
I reply of mails.

If I reply, I am not sure, if the spam tag is recreated, whilst the DCIM=false
tag might be kept in the reply mails (did not examine this).

Of course, I will watch to remove the spam tag when replying in the future.

Promised!

Best

Hans