Re: tbird troubles

On Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 05:00:05PM -0400, gene heskett wrote:
> On 4/17/24 14:52, The Wanderer wrote:

[...]

> > You're welcome.
> >
> > Please extend your thanks to Tomas, who is the one who tracked down the
> > links that led to the bug report where I found the analysis and this
> > advice, and also to Curt, who was giving the same recommendation in
> > different terms before I got to it [...]

Heh. Actually, this was a beautiful example of collaborative pondering.

It was eben's hint to start the thing from the command line and you
reporting the results (still two windows) what set me off to go with
the right terms to the search engine.

[...]

> Also, many thanks to those whose mother tongue is not English, for learning
> English [...]

Actually I'm thankful for having got the chance to learn a couple of
languages. It has been a lot of fun. And also to you folks who put up
with my mediocre English.

Cheers