Re: LibreOffice removed from Debian

On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 16:18:23 +0200
Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.net> wrote:

Hello Vincent,

>Actually, if I understand correctly, LibreOffice will really be
>removed on some architectures (armhf ppc64el s390x mips64el riscv64).
>Fortunately, I am not concerned by this removal (only by the fact
>that my bug reports were closed, but this has now been fixed).

Indeed;  There's a lot going on ATM, and it's almost inevitable that
"stuff"(1) happens at times like this.

Thankfully it was, easily, and quickly, sorted.

(1) i.e. mistakes get made.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"