Re: tbird troubles

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 10:39:42AM -0400, The Wanderer wrote:
> On 2024-04-16 at 10:28, Greg Wooledge wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 02:21:27PM -0000, Curt wrote:
> >
> >> Have you tried *closing* one of the two windows, *quitting* the
> >> remaining one, and then restarting your bird?
> >
> > In his original message, he claimed that closing one window makes
> > the other one also close.
> >
> > I asked *how* he was closing them, and he said that he gets the same
> > result whether he uses the WM's close button, or the application's
> > Exit menu choice.
>
> From what I saw in a Bugzilla bug report [...]

Thanks for actually reading the links for us -- I was too deep
in some ugly PHP code to do it myself ATM.

Makes sense, TB seems to remember its window configuration [1] when
closing, like its cousin but seems to remember "I had *two* windows
last time around", quite unlike its cousin.

Cheers

[1] Can't they just let the window manager do its job?