Re: Debian 12, Pyzor, Razor, DCC?

Am 08.04.2024 um 07:52:34 Uhr schrieb David Mehler:

> This is to any users running Debian 12 as a mail server. I am
> wondering if you have some, most, all, or none of these packages
> installed, Pyzor, Razor, DCC? If so how did you get them going and
> how did you get them to start?

No, I haven't. apt can't find ddc, what is the correct packet name?

I only have installed Cyrus, sendmail and opendkim.

If you have problems setting up other services, specify which server
packages you use and how they should interact.

--
kind regards
Marco

Send unsolicited bulk mail to 1712555554muell@cartoonies.org