Re: What use can i give to linux?

On 4/5/24 12:12 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
. . .
Most of the time the platform is dictated by the application(s) a
user wants to run. . . .

Indeed. Which is why I still have DOS boxes (running IBM PC-DOS 2000, with DOSShell, and no WinDoze whatsoever: Xerox Ventura Publisher (DOS/GEM Edition) is *still* my typesetting software of choice, and I still use WordPerfect 5.1+ and Quattro Pro SE.

And as to Ventura and WordPerfect, well, Corel can go to . . . (rhymes with Corel), for turning perfectly good DOS apps into bad, bloated, WinDoze apps.

--
JHHL