Re: Bookworm: Where are the ImageMagick binaries other than `convert`?

On 4/1/24 21:37, Christian Gelinek wrote:
Hi,

I have ImageMagick installed, but only the `convert` binary is in my path.

Other binaries like `magick` are not. Where can I find them,

In Synaptic, if you get the properties of an installed package one of the
tabs is "installed files".  You can find out where (or whether) those things
are actually installed.

> why aren't they
> installed?

Maybe they are.

--
CAPRICORN:  The stars say you're an exciting and wonderful person... but
you know they're lying.  If I were you, I'd lock my doors and windows