Re: making Debian secure by default

On 2024-03-29, Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:

>> It makes no fucking difference, because your important data is elsewhere
>> and completely out of your control.
>
> I WAS going to gently suggest that you have a lie down in a cool,
> shaded room, but which of us had this on our 2024 bingo card?

This is not a rational response or argument to the reality of the
situation. You are not in control of your essential data if you are
integrated into modern society. I have demonstrated my point with the
French health-care system. If you have a counter-argument, I'd love to
hear it. But you manifestly do not, and resort childish retorts that
mean nothing.