Re: making Debian secure by default

<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> [1] https://xkcd.com/1200/

Here in the UK the most important part of that xkcd for most people
simply isn't true. Anything financial has a separate login procedure
and all that I use time out after a period of inactivity (even some
stupid non-important government things). I expect the same is true in
Europe? And I'd be surprised if it isn't true in Murrica too?

So a thief would have to be very lucky! Especially in my case since I
don't own a laptop and never use a phone or suchlike for financial
matters.