seeding /dev/random from a security key

Hello!

In a quest to acquire hardware random number generators for seeding
/dev/random on servers that lack a built-in entropy source, I'm
investigating how random data can be obtained from a security key such
as a Nitrokey, Yubikey or a similar device.

RNGD version 6 from https://github.com/nhorman/rng-tools can fetch
random data through a PKCS #11 interface, but the two versions of RNGD
in Debian seem to lack that ability. Debian has rng-tools5 and
rng-tools-debian, but not Neil Horman's version 6. Or am I just failing
to find it?

SCDrand from https://incenp.org/dvlpt/scdtools.html can also obtain
random data from a "smartcard"-compatible device, but I don't find that
in Debian either.

Does anyone know of another way to obtain random data from devices of
this kind?

Björn Persson