Re: How does the 64bits time_t transition work?

Am 20.03.2024 um 09:29:12 Uhr schrieb Erwan David:

> Since I begin to have this in tetsing : and what should we do when a
> package tries to remove other (except wait) ?
>
> eg, now in testing upgrading nextcloud-desktop would remove
> plasma-discover, and fwbuilder would remove cups.

Be aware that unstable or testing is, as the name says, unstable. :-)
You can file a bug report, but it will take time until every dependency
problem is fixed.

It did take ~ 2 weeks for my system to fulfill all dependencies.

--
kind regards
Marco

Send unsolicited bulk mail to 1710923352muell@cartoonies.org