Re: Ethernet not working on a Dell notebook

Hello,
I did
I tried to modify as suggested.I couldn't use sudo update-grub
So I gave this command:
<root@debian:/home/frantal# sudo grub-mkconfig -o /boot/grub/grub.cfg
/usr/sbin/grub-mkconfig: 9: /etc/default/grub: amd_iommu: not found>
I think there is an error in the procedure....
Waiting for suggestions...
Francesco