Re: Bluetooth sound problems Debian 12 GNOME

Am 10/03/2024 um 14:07 schrieb Jan Krapivin:
Hello! I have a problem with sound quality when using bluetooth headphones
on Debian 12 GNOME.

Every ~20 minutes, sometimes less, sometimes more, sound interrupts for a
1-5 seconds with complete silence.

Not sure if this is your case, I had the same problem but I upgraded from 11 to 12. The transition from pulse to pipewire was not smooth. So I nuked anything *pulse* and *bluetooth* and reinstalled from scratch using the Debian guide:

https://wiki.debian.org/PipeWire

Is this a brand new installation or an upgrade?

--
Ottavio Caruso