Re: strange time problem with bullseye

On 3/6/24 12:42, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Wed, Mar 06, 2024 at 12:31:46PM -0500, Roy J. Tellason, Sr. wrote:
Mine shows:

       Local time: Wed 2024-03-06 12:09:44 EST
   Universal time: Wed 2024-03-06 17:09:44 UTC
         RTC time: Wed 2024-03-06 17:20:53
        Time zone: America/New_York (EST, -0500)
  Network time on: yes
NTP synchronized: no
  RTC in local TZ: no

How do I get the RTC to agree with the right time?

"hwclock -w" to copy the system clock to the hardware clock (RTC).  This
should also be done during shutdown, but it doesn't hurt to do it now.