{OT] Mailing lists etc for postmasters

I have somehow only just discovered that Gmail, Apple and Yahoo are introducing, or have recently introduced, DMARC requirements for senders.

See for exmaple
https://www.proofpoint.com/us/blog/email-and-cloud-threats/google-and-yahoo-set-new-email-authentication-requirements

Can anyone recommend good mailing lists or other resources for people who look after email servers/services?  It takes up little of my work, but an area of interest.

I half expected to be able to find mailing lists for postmasters run by the big email service providers, but ddg was bare.

Gmail's blog looks more marketingy than anything, but potentially useful
https://blog.google/products/gmail/

I am subscribed to mailop (though don't read it as often as I should!) but from a mail search there doesn't seem to have been anything there about this recently.

Many thanks,
Gareth