Re: where are the crontab files in Trixie?

Gremlin <scott-andrews@columbus.rr.com> writes:

[...]
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Systemd-networkd
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Wireless_bonding
>
> I am using systemd-networkd and systemd-resolved and have removed
> Networkmanager, ifupdown and isc-dhcp. Also avahi, modemmanager,
> openssh-sftp-server openssh-server and openssh-sk-helper

Great. But I think that systemd is still not able to handle my config
(described for example here
https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/systemd-devel/2022-May/047934.html
)
Recently someone describes problem with proper routing of DNS questions,
when he has VPN connection.

> They ain't needed
For you.

When comes to cron and systemd timers.

With cron, regular user can set up his/her jobs wihtout using admin
credentials, and these jobs will be triggered regardless of being logged
in. Is it possible with systemd timers?
KJ