Re: medically smart watches

On Sat Feb 24th, 2024, at 16:03, Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

As most of you know I'm a DM-II, but the recent shortage of trulicity, a
weekly self administerd shot that helps regulate one's blood guclose
levels has got us scrambling for alternatives.  So a month back I bought
one of the so called smart watches that purports to monitor blood sugar.

"purports" appears to be the correct verb

   (as for the rest of the mail, I have no idea whatsoever).

          Loïc