Re: Things I don't touch with a 3.048m barge pole: USB storage (Was Re: Unidentified subject!)

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 08, 2024 at 04:22:49PM -0500, Gremlin wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 08, 2024 at 08:43:17PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> > I really do mean all forms of USB that come over a USB port.
>
> That line was meant to read
>
>     I really do mean all forms of storage that come over a USB port.
>
> Changing the goal post now are we.....

Erm no, it was a simple mistaken repetition of the word "USB" that I
only noticed when I read it back. It would be clearly very difficult
to refuse to use any kind of USB device at all! I have been
consistently talking about storage devices.

You have been very clear that you do not agree though, so let's just
agree to disagree.

Thanks,
Andy