Re: su su- sudo dont work

Yes,

He/She is back again.

In my opinion no serious request intended by this "person".

Same approach as last time (and the issues before)

* crying for help (destroyed OS)
* no real answers to questions
* repeating the same complain frequently

Some possibilities

1. Shity AI
2. Troll
3. Bored child
4. ????
5. ...

I think best thing: ignore it latest after the first fail response to a clear quedtion.

---
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

**Christian Lorenz**

mailto:cl.debian.mailing@t-online.de