Re: time question, as in ntp?

On 12/1/23 08:25, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Fri, Dec 01, 2023 at 08:20:57AM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
You claim I don't have to do anything to that printer machine, so I
installed the ICC server here. I have done zip to the dhcpd.conf which looks
as it it is fully disabled. Assuming I want a pool of 16 addresses, say from
192.168.71.100 to 192.168.71.115, what do I uncomment and fill in, in
dhcpd.conf?

If I'm going to have to do this, I want it done the approved way.

I want the server to only respond to the MAC address of that printer, no
response to any other MAC that might come calling.

The pool is for "anyone who comes calling".

Your reserved addresses should be outside the pool.

Good to know, thanks Greg.
.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)