Re: HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i

basti wrote:
> i have read the docs for the HP B140i but i#am not sure.
> Can the controller be run in HBA mode so that I can see every single drive
> in debian and use md-raid?

"the HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i RAID controller may be configured as a
SATA AHCI controller, or it may be configured as a B140i controller. On some platforms, SATA AHCI
mode is the default, and the B140i controller may need to be
enabled before use."

Set that back to AHCI mode and you can use mdraid, btrfs or zfs.

-dsr-