Re: Debian live boot corrupting secure boot

On 11/10/2023 08:46, Valerio Vanni wrote:
Now I've tried Fedora live: it doesn't act like Debian. After it, I can still boot old Clonezilla. Not only at grub page: I can also load live environment.

If the Fedora image is fresh enough then there are some patches either in Fedora or in Debian. Perhaps the following one

https://sources.debian.org/src/shim/15.7-1/debian/patches/block-grub-sbat3-debian.patch/

You may check changelog, closed debian bugs, messages in developer mailing lists for the shim package (shim-signed and shim-unsigned) and may try to discuss the issue with shim maintainers.