nsswitch.conf does not follow order defined for 'passwd:' & 'group:'

Hello,

libnss-winbind being from backports version 2:4.17.8+dfsg-1~bpo11+1 added the following changes in /etc/nsswitch.conf which is producing the following nsswitch.conf contents:

# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc-reference' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.

passwd:         files systemd winbind
group:            files systemd winbind
shadow:         files
gshadow:       files

hosts:               files dns
networks:        files

protocols:        db files
services:          db files
ethers:              db files
rpc:                    db files

netgroup:           nis

this backport package adds 'winbind' for 'passwd:' & 'group:' lines and order defined here does not work it is inconsistent, sometimes it works and sometimes login of the system hangs and takes a more than 1 minute to login.
If I remove the windbind from 'passwd:' and 'group:'  lines there there are no login issues at all.

I think, order should be corrected which is defined. probably, it goes to winbind and try to find the relevent information from the network?

Is this a bug already filed?

I tried to find the relevent information about this behaviour bug could not get it, does somebody else also faced this behaviour?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jaikumar