Re: [a bit OT] Automate a (G o o g l e) search from a list of strings

On 19.09.23 16:52, Nicolas George wrote:
If not, then what you intend is completely forbidden by Google's terms
and service. And they have detection: please only do this on a computer
and network access when you will be the only one inconvenienced when
they block your access. It happened on a computer I co-administrate.

I wouldn't query Google directly. They are evil, as already mentioned.

Use an alternative front-end, for example https://searx.be
Source and list of public instances https://github.com/searxng/searxng

cheers
Jason