Re: Recommendations for a UPS?

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023, Karl Vogel wrote:
  I give a solid vote to Liebert.  I had a near-miss lightning strike
  a few nights ago, and all it did was make my display go out for about
  a second.  It came right back, session intact, didn't lose a thing.

My place took a direct hit from a lightning strike. Frightening. Despite two differential circuit breakers in front of the UPS, it melted the circuit board in an Eaton Ellipse 1600. The server crashed but no data was lost. Eaton replaced the UPS.

Roger